Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Just a couple photos

One of my favorite things about writing this blog is getting to take photos for it.  I have loved getting to experiment with my angles and lens when taking photos of food and the outdoors.  Below are some photos I took this evening.  

I noticed the woolly worm outside our door when we were heading in after work.  Winter is coming.

The pumpkin was a gift to Matt from one of his students.  

The succulent sits outside our front door.  If you ever need an easy plant that loves light and doesn't hold it against you when you forget to water it, you need to get a succulent.  They are simply the best.

Thanks for looking at my photos.  I hope you enjoy!







4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the beautiful fall pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh THAT pumpkin!!!! When we came over the other night, we literally stood staring at your pumpkin for about a full minute. It's the coolest looking one we've seen! Is it real? Where did you get it? Who wants a right-side-up pumpkin when you could have THAT one!?!?!

    ReplyDelete