Sunday, November 11, 2012

Weekend photos

So I haven't blogged since Thursday. I know that no one's life is dependent upon my daily blogging (praise Jesus!) but I have decided I am not going to blog every day anymore unless I have something really great to share.  Quality is better than quantity in my book.

So with that, I am going to share these photos just because I like them.  Most of them are pictures from our weekend which has been very busy.  This afternoon is the first time we have been home (and not sleeping) for more than 3 hours at a time.  It has been very nice to just get to relax, cook, bake, and take photos as I so desire.  I promise that tomorrow will bring with it a delicious recipe.  Stay tuned!


This photo is from our friend Lily's daughter's first birthday party.  The party was at 10:30am so they decided to have donuts instead of cake.  Umm....delicious!  As you can see, it was definitely a challenge to decide between all the different options.


I bought some flowers this weekend to adorn our kitchen table. I think white carnations are the world's most underrated flower.  They smell wonderful and last for at least two weeks.  They are most definitely one of my favorites.


Matt made pizza again on Thursday.  He is seriously so good at it.  In fact, he is so good at it that somehow it has made its way onto our weekly dinner list again this week.  This will be our third week in a row to have pizza.  When you find something great, why let it go?


Tonight's dinner (and a future blog) will highlight the split pea.  I made these this afternoon in preparation for our dinner tonight.  Aren't they so beautiful?!

Thanks for taking a photo journey with me.  I hope you enjoyed your weekend too!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for the split pea recipe! I have had a bag of them in my pantry for months and was never inspired to do anything with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man - I really wish there was a Sublime Donuts in Greenfield, IN!!!

    ReplyDelete