Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Sweet Baby E






Some of our sweet friends were recently blessed with the birth of their second daughter.  They asked me if I wouldn't mind taking some newborn pictures of their little girl.  I had never done this before and had no idea what I was doing but was totally willing to give it a try.

Before beginning the photo session, I told my friend that I was just in charge of taking the pictures.  I would let her do all the posing of the baby.  I definitely didn't want to break her 6-day-old child in my very first ever newborn photo shoot.  That would be horrible!  Nearly impossible but still horrible.  It would probably ruin any reputation I was trying to build as a newborn baby photographer.  Take that back. It would definitely ruin any reputation I was trying to establish.

Below are some of the results of the shoot.  As you can see, the baby is not broken but is completely healthy and beyond beautiful.

I loved getting to do this for my friend.  I had so much fun getting to spend time with her, her husband, her friend from out of town, her oldest daughter, and now her newest daughter!  It was such a blessing and a wonderful way to spend a Friday afternoon.  Enjoy!









3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness! She is beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! And I bet she is really smart!!! You did an awesome job! I knew you would!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beautiful and full of integrity as well!!!!!! Love the one of both girls laying down beside each other!!! Love. Love. Love. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny!! Are you friggin' kidding me?!?? Ummm, why aren't you a professional photographer?? How can we start making that happen???

    ReplyDelete