Thursday, August 22, 2013

From April to August


Where in the world did the time go?  How did this year go from April to August already?  

Life is going by much too quickly.

This summer has held many excitements for our home.  I switched jobs within the hospital that I work.  Matt finished his sixth year of teaching elementary school and completed his first year of graduate studies. And we got to travel!! We visited with friends in Hilton Head over the Memorial Day weekend, flew up to Ohio for our nephew's 6th birthday in June, went on an adventure to Iceland, and spent time with family and friends on the many weekends in between.

We have had a blessed summer.  No other word would be able to describe it.  We are beyond thankful for each moment and memory that was made during these last couple months.  As we embark into the fall and into the holidays, I hope to be able to share even more about the adventures that are going on in our household.  I hope you will join me in the fun!


beautiful yellow tulips from my sweet, sweet husband

the most attractive couple i know

this smile lights up my day

downtown in reykjavik, iceland

these dandelions seemed to go on for miles and miles

a little boy following in the footsteps of his fisherman father

beautiful, peaceful iceland


3 comments:

  1. thank you sweetie!!! Your pictures look like postcards! what a creative eye you have!!! I am so looking forward to what comes next for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun summer!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, these pictures are BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete