Thursday, February 4, 2016

New chapters

This wonderful blessing is what has taken up all of my time recently.  Isn't he precious?!?


Clearly I cannot blame a 2.5 year absence from blogging on my sweet 3 month old baby boy.  But honestly, a lot more has changed in the last 2.5 years than just adding a new addition to our family.  We have moved states, changed jobs, and really just about changed our whole world as a married couple.  We have also changed kitchens twice.  Although we renovated both of those kitchens in order to make them into ideal cooking environments, I still did not feel the desire to blog.

Over the last three months of being a mother, it has reminded me that I still need to be connected to the parts of me (cooking, being creative, having some sort of outlet) that makes me, me.  We will see how this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment