Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Peanut Butter Frozen Yogurt with Peanut Butter Cups


I wasn't lying when I said the next couple posts were going to be about different flavors of frozen yogurt.  I am seriously obsessed with it right now.  As I was reviewing the other recipes and photos that  I have in waiting, I realized a lot of them are desserts.  I guess I am on a dessert kick or something these days.  I will be honest and say I have absolutely no problem with that.  I always say that if someone put a bag of chips in front of me and a piece of cake in front of me, I would take the cake 100 percent of the time.  Desserts are my absolute weakness.  My absolute delicious weakness.


Before getting started with this peanut butter frozen yogurt recipe, I want to give a shout out to my sweet sister.  She sent me and Matt a beautiful bouquet of flowers for our 1 year and 9 month anniversary.  It was a super sweet surprise!  I loved having the flowers sitting on our kitchen table.  Waking up to a beautiful bouquet of daisies can make any morning just a little brighter.  Thanks, Aud for being so thoughtful and kind to us!

And now on to the frozen yogurt!!  Here's the link to the recipe that I used Peanut Butter Frozen Yogurt
It is from a website specifically focused on creating and baking healthy desserts.  That is right up my alley!  This recipe was ridiculously easy and delicious.  Matt said that he wanted to peanut butter cups in his frozen yogurt so I just chopped up some Reese's Cups and threw them in.  They only added to the deliciousness factor. I hope you enjoy!









No comments:

Post a Comment