Monday, September 9, 2013

My 100th post

I just realized after loading pictures for a new recipe I tried the other day, that post was going to be my 100th post on this blog.  I know to many people that fact might not mean much but for me, it feels like an accomplishment.  My interest in this blog has definitely waxed and waned but in the end I feel such excitement in my soul when I get to take pictures of food, try new recipes, and be creative.

In honor of my 100th post (and basically the one year anniversary of this blog which was started September 13, 2012), I am going to post some of my favorite photos from the last year instead of a new recipe.  I did not know that I would get such joy from taking photographs of friends, food, and just plain ol' objects when I started this thing. Thanks to all of you for being so encouraging along this continued process and for being a part of this blogging adventure with me!  I hope you have enjoyed (and will continue to enjoy) the ride!























4 comments:

  1. Jenny!! You've been blogging again and I've missed so many entries! Well thank goodness I have some catching up to do. I shall now be checking in every day. Thank you.

    Yaaaaay!!! I LOVE these pictures. And yes I see those hound dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny! Congratulations on your 100th blog!!! It's like a little time capsule bringing back all the memories of the past year in your pictures. I love it and thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!!!!!! Congrats!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I concur with Mary's post above - I've missed so many entries, and it is now time to catch up!! Love all of these pics - you are so talented. I especially love the top pic of you and Matt!

    ReplyDelete